Male Tries To Outsmart A ‘Medical Kiosk’, But FAILS
An unhappy citizen contacted us recently after they had a bizarre encounter with a ‘medical kiosk’.
The message sent into our Morale Operations Centre read:
‘Asda installed a medical kiosk, for £10 and a urine sample, it would diagnose any condition.
‘When my friend went with a sore elbow, the computer printout read:
“You have tennis elbow. Soak it in warm water and avoid heavy work for two weeks.”
Impressed, my friend wondered if he could fool the machine.
He mixed tap water with dog crap, urine samples from his wife and daughter, and then pleasured himself into the mixture.
When he put the sample into the machine the next day, the printout read:
- Your tap water is too hard. Use softener.
- Your dog has ringworm. Give it antibiotics.
- Your daughter is on cocaine. Get her to rehab.
- Your wife is expecting twins. Not yours. Get a lawyer.
- If you keep playing with yourself, your f__king tennis elbow won’t get better!
“Thank you for shopping at Asda “
If you have had any experiences which have resulted in a morale spike/failure, then DM our Morale Agents via our Facebook page